[Bro] File extraction after checking hash.

fatema bannatwala fatema.bannatwala at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 05:34:15 PDT 2016

Thanks Seth for confirming!
I think we can go through the extractions afterwards and write some sort of
script to delete the dups. :)
And same for hashes, asked Wes Young about querying limit to cif server
(REN-ISAC) for hashes.
I know that we can query the cif server for a given hash, and get back the
results with cif confidence rate and other respective fields.
Hence will be writing some scripts to get unique hashes and malware execs
from traffic :)

Thanks!
Fatema.