[Bro] icap plugin/analyzer

Fernandez, Mark I mfernandez at mitre.org
Tue Oct 4 11:11:32 PDT 2016

The ICAP Analyzer is not released yet.  Originally, I compiled it straight into the Bro core, rather than as a Plugin.  I support of releasing it to the Bro community, I am now translating it into a Plugin, but I am having trouble with the BinPAC-generated code using regular expressions in Plugin-land.  Once I get the Plugin version working, then I will initiate the review/release process for the source code via my company’s public release office.

When it is approved for release, I will send an email out to the [Bro] distro list to notify you (and others) that it is available.

Cheers!
Mark

Mark I. Fernandez
MITRE Corporation

Email: mfernandez at mitre.org<mailto:mfernandez at mitre.org>

MITRE is a not-for-profit corporation that operates
several Federally Funded Research and Development
Centers (FFRDCs) in the interests of the US Government.