[Bro] Intel framework troubleshooting on Bro 2.5

Hovsep Levi hovsep.sanjay.levi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:43:46 PDT 2016

Nothing stands out.  Looking at base/frameworks/intel/input.bro is there a
way to hook Input::add_event and have those events written to a log file ?
I tried moving a new intel file into place but didn't notice anything in
reporter.log or stderr.

ex: cp master-public.bro.dat master-public.bro.dat.new && mv
master-public.bro.dat.new master-public.bro.dat