[Bro] cluster question

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 01:43:50 PDT 2016

I second what Seth said. Correctly configured afpacket is as fast as Myricom. There - I said that.

If you have great budget and no time get napatech. If smaller budget and little time-Myricom. Just works!

Intel has the best future potential, right now requires very careful tuning. And by Intel I mean X710 these days.