[Bro] Bro crashing on start

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Fri Oct 14 06:18:23 PDT 2016

Hello Drake,

I am not aware of any changes that we did that should cause this kind of
error, so I assume that the reason for this is not the updated pfring, and
not the updated Bro.

Could you check if this indeed does work with Bro 2.4.1 and the new
pfring, or if Bro 2.4.1 and the new pfring fails in the same way and
report back? :)

Thanks,
 Johanna