[Bro] Bro with PF_RING receive repeating data packets

Bowen Li newfire.bw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:43:55 PDT 2016

Hi all,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I found a definition in kernel/linux/pf_ring.h in PF_RING source code.
The "CLUSTER_LEN" define the maximum of sockets a cluster can holds.
    Now I`m sure it is a issue with PF_RING. And I also
increased "CLUSTER_LEN" to 64 and it seems like everything is okay. But I`m
still confuse about why the limit set to 32 and whether it is right to
modify the source code. Will it affect the stability of PF_RING and Bro?

Bowen