[Bro] IDE/Editor for Bro

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Sep 7 12:32:59 PDT 2016

> On Sep 7, 2016, at 12:38 PM, Mike Dopheide <dopheide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think originally it was Liam, but it looks like it may have had some updates since then and got pulled into the main repo?:
>
> https://github.com/bro/bro-sublime

That was created by a former intern at ICSI (Christian Struck) and then little updates by me.  That's also the repository that github uses for syntax highlighting fwiw.  If anyone finds any highlighting issues it would be great to get patches into that repo to generally improve Bro syntax highlighting on github (and in my editor!).

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/