[Bro] High orig_bytes value

Danilo Nicolò dani.nicolo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:48:21 PDT 2016

Hello Seth,

>> Have you tried just sniffing a single interface and doing load
balancing?  Could you send the script you're running in packet-bricks?

No, I’ve tried to sniff four interfaces, merging them to one and
load-balancing on two worker (for now).

I used first:

Brick.new("Merge")

And then:

Brick.new("LoadBalancer")

The flow works well as programmed, but sometimes that problem of wrong
orig_bytes happened.

Now I removed packet-bricks layer connecting netmapped-interfaces directly
to bro and it’s working well.

Thanks for your interest

Danilo