[Bro] Bro 2.4.1 documentation

John Edwards jedwards2728 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:28:01 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am reading through Bro's documentation for a variety of purposes, I am
new to it and really want to understand the internals, the scripting
language, scaling up for clustering for larger link monitoring etc.

I  find the websites layout not that good for reading as I am reading a
book about any other open source project I read about. Other open source
security projects I read about have PDFs versions of their documentation so
people can print it out etc.

Is the same thing available for Bro? Have copied all of the doco into a
word document but cancelled that as formatting was ugly.  The only mention
of Bro in a book I have found is a couple pages long. I'd like the entire
documentation available for whatever latest release but as PDF.

Anyone else know where to find it? Or if it's even available?

Thanks,
John