[Bro] files.log

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 04:22:49 PDT 2016

According to splunk/files.log, these list  "pe_xor, md5, sha1,sha256" in
the analyzer section. Its actually a lot more than that, and slight
variations. Generally speaking, almost every entry is a variant of that 4
analyzers. Could this be an issue with the pe_xor module? Moreover, files
that we have filenames for (f.txt from google for instance) have the same
analyzers running as well.