[Bro] node.cfg multiple interface convention?

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Fri Sep 30 14:05:25 PDT 2016

Hello Chris,

no, the given node.cfg is not valid, you can only specify one interface
for a standalone node. The best solution would probably be to use 2
workers, one for each interface. There is a workaround that should still
work, where you give the interface as "wlan0 -i eth0", (see
https://bro-tracker.atlassian.net/browse/BIT-12), which I think still
works, but that might break anytime.

 Johanna