[Bro] load balancing question.

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Fri Sep 30 14:11:36 PDT 2016

Hi,

to add to the already given answer - I _suspect_, that it might work when
you start Bro and specify several interfaces (bro -i eth0 -i eth1).
However, I am not quite sure if the packets will arrive at Bro in the
correct ordering in that case, especially when there is very quick timing
(i.e. interleaved packets that arrive on both interfaces in very quick
succcession and have to be parsed in the correct order).

So - try it and tell us your results :)

Johanna