[Bro] send all logs to kafka

Youzha yuza.rasfar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 07:15:26 PDT 2017

hi Zeolla,

yeah i sending all the logs to the same topic (bro topic).

maybe i do something wrong about the writing of config *set(HTTP::LOG,
DNS::LOG, CONN::LOG, Known::SERVICES_LOG, Weird::LOG, Notice::LOG); ?*

*maybe there are case sensitive words? or anything else? can you give me
some lists of the logs that i can use? *