[Bro] Question about listening on multiple interfaces

Espresso Beanies espressobeanies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:54:06 PDT 2017

I see. Yep. I confirmed I'm able to see traffic on both interfaces using
the 'broargs' route. I'm not seeing much of a drop in resources or uptick
in packet drops even with my node.cfg file defined to use
'lb_procs=myricom' and the second interface not being a Myricom-based NIC.
Dunno if it would cause efficiency loss but I'm not able to detect it.