[Bro] Specifying scripts for Bro to load

LinuxBSDos.com finid at vivaldi.net
Wed Apr 12 16:41:46 PDT 2017

Hi:

On this documentation page [1], it says "all" can be used to specify
that Bro "perform all the default analysis that’s available". However
when I attach "all" to the Bro command, like "bro -i eth0 all" is exits
with an error: "fatal error: can't find all".

I know that "local" is used to load site-specific scripts, what can I
use to load all available scripts, as indicated in the docs?

[1]
https://www.bro.org/sphinx/quickstart/index.html#bro-as-a-command-line-utility

Thanks,

-finid-
Sent from my containerized Linux desktop