[Bro] On Bro's configuration file

LinuxBSDos.com finid at vivaldi.net
Sat Apr 15 09:22:08 PDT 2017

Hello:

Just need some clarification on Bro's configuration files.

1. In node.cfg, what if I have two interfaces on a server that I'll like
to monitor, can I add the second interface, like "interface=eth0,eth1"?

2. Regarding the networks.cfg file, it says it's a "List of local
networks", while the docs says it's list of "networks that Bro will
consider local to the monitored environment".

By "local", does that mean _any_ IP address network associated with the
server, including that that a private interface belongs to, and the
loopback interface?

-finid-
Sent from my containerized Linux desktop