[Bro] Specifying scripts for Bro to load

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Mon Apr 17 09:13:16 PDT 2017

Huh, I'm not sure what that documentation is referring to. :)

I just pushed some documentation updates for that page, but I'm not sure how often the development documentation is generated.  You can see the change I committed in the repository though.

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * seth at corelight.com * www.corelight.com