[Bro] Checking symmetric traffic using bro

Zhi-Wei Lu zwlu at ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 24 09:57:15 PDT 2017

Hi Justin,

We will essentially use a setup like the following
https://www.arista.com/assets/data/pdf/Whitepapers/palo_alto_networks_and_arista.pdf

We are wondering what tools (bro?) we can use to show that traffic send to each PA-5060 (or whatever IPS tools) from Arista switches are symmetric.

Thank you.

Zhi-Wei Lu
IET-CR-Network Operations Center
University of California, Davis