[Bro] script to extract elastic search mapping from header of bro-logs

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Wed Apr 26 05:10:04 PDT 2017

Hi,

in case you are talking about importing a Bro ASCII log into the database
- I did something like that for Postgres once. My script automatically
created tables with the right types (including stuff like inet), and
converted sets and vectors to postgres arrays.

Source is at https://github.com/0xxon/bro-utils

Johanna