[Bro] using netmap framework of freebsd for installing bro

iraj norouzi zeutech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 07:13:57 PDT 2017

thank for your reply Seth
as mentioned at the https://www.bro.org/sphinx/components/bro-plugins/
netmap/README.html for using netmap framework with Bro if there is no
customization on netmap you don't need to use --with-netmap option and if
you customized netmap it needs to assign netmap option, but when i use
./configure --help i don't find any --with-netmap option and because of
that i installed Bro and test it by bro -N Bro::Netmap command on the URL i
gave "error in /usr/local/bro/share/bro/base/init-bare.bro, line 1: plugin
Bro::Netmap is not available
fatal error in /usr/local/bro/share/bro/base/init-bare.bro, line 1: Failed
to activate requested dynamic plugin(s)" while when i use tcpdump -i
netmap:ocs0 it recognized netmap.
so please can you give me the manual for installing bro with netmap and
test the functionality of that.
as i read on the internet i can run workers equal to my CPU cores and i
have 12 CPU core.

*Regards,Iraj Norouzi*
*+989122494558*