[Bro] using netmap framework of freebsd for installing bro

iraj norouzi zeutech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 22:49:06 PDT 2017

​thank you Michael
as you mentioned on the manual of installing bro on freebsd and on the bro
guide on the bro website i tried to install bro with netmap by
--with-netmap but there is no option for that so i installed bro and after
that i installed netmap plugin for bro from /aux/plugins/netmap​ folder and
after that everything is OK, and i also used Seth manual for configuring
node.cfg for workers,
thank you so much

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>