[Bro] Potential 'Coding Day' after BroCon

Mike Dopheide dopheide at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:24:05 PDT 2017

Would other people be interested in hanging out an extra day after BroCon
to collaborate, write scripts, etc?  Obviously, this is totally unofficial.

I have a tendency to get a bunch of fun ideas at a conference and it would
be great to set aside some time to work on them immediately while the ideas
are fresh and motivation is high.  It's also easier to do when the time is
blocked off on my calendar as being part of a conference so 'normal work'
doesn't get in the way.  :)

I realize if people have already booked travel it may be difficult to
adjust, but I'd like to gauge interest.

-Dop