[Bro] Reading encrypted pcap with Bro

Josh Guild josh.guild at morphick.com
Sat Aug 12 15:20:39 PDT 2017

Awesome, I'll give that a shot! RE: the replay, is there something that can
read that out and reply? I was thinking of just  a trying this with tshark
but hadn't done research yet.

I tried the Export Objects within Wireshark but these files weren't grabbed
through a normal GET, it was pushed out in a chunked format.

I'm hoping Bro can reassemble and carve for me :)