[Bro] BroCon lightning talk sign-up

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 22 08:53:20 PDT 2017

Pinging this thread again. We’re aiming for nine talks, we have six signed up so far. If you have something you would like to share, please sign up.

------
Jeannette Dopheide
Training and Outreach Coordinator

On 8/1/17, 12:07 PM, "bro-bounces at bro.org on behalf of Dopheide, Jeannette M" <bro-bounces at bro.org on behalf of jdopheid at illinois.edu> wrote:

Hello Bro Community,

In order to queue up requests to speak at the BroCon Lightning Talk session, we’ve created a Google form:

https://goo.gl/forms/VetHBj0lQ2P2DZik2

We ask for your name, email address, organization, talk title, contact info, and a link to 1 or 2 slides to help us generate the slide deck.

Lightning talk abstract:
Have you contributed a package to the new Bro Package Manager? Or do you have something interesting to share related to Bro that doesn’t fit into a traditional presentation? Great! We’d love to hear from you. We have scheduled a 45-minute session for lightning talks. Be prepared to quickly identify your point, demonstrate it, and provide a link or contact info for later follow-up. We’d like to accommodate as many talks as possible so please limit your talk to less than 5 minutes. No commercially incentivized presentations, please.

Register for BroCon:
https://brocon2017.eventbrite.com/

Don’t forget to book your hotel:
https://www.bro.org/community/brocon2017.html#hotelinformation

The block of rooms expires on August 14th.

See you in September,

The Bro Project

------