[Bro] http response timeout

Dk Jack dnj0496 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:57:14 PDT 2017

Hi,
In my http.log, I am seeing some lines being written without response code
etc. What could be the reason for this? One reason I could think of was,
what if the server or some entity between bro and the server that dropped
the request/response thus preventing the response from reaching bro or the
connection is closed on receiving the request by a downstream security
device. How does bro react in such cases? could one of these scenarios
explain why the response fields are missing from the log?

Dk.