[Bro] new to bro, a few questions

Clark Gaylord cgaylord at vt.edu
Sun Feb 5 12:21:41 PST 2017

Though if you're thinking the eventuality of more of bro's functionality is
possibly in your future, there's something to be said for that. You could
retain logs for a couple days or a week, say, and use grep, etc for
retaining your query of interest longer. That's probably easier than going
into the config and turning off the default reports, though as Troy points
out you can do that.

I've never known anyone to say "I wish I didn't have these data" (though
perhaps "I wish they didn't take up the space")...

--
Clark Gaylord
cgaylord at vt.edu
... autocorrect may have improved this message
    brevity should not imply curtness ...