[Bro] ganeti cluster with bro cluster

Pierre Gaulon pierre.gaulon at transfer-to.com
Mon Feb 13 18:18:06 PST 2017

Hi Dave,

First of all, thank you for your plugin, it is very useful! I am using
since a while.

Last time I used it I ran into an error and had to change the code to
see it.
In the last line of the plugin I appended the reason of the FAIL when it
fails:

self.message("{0} - Executing setcap: {1}".format(n.host, 'SUCCESS' if
success else 'FAIL ' + output[0]))

The reason was:
sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo

This is linked to the sudoers setting:
Defaults    requiretty

In order to fix it I couldn't find a workaround using the command given
to the plugin (using -tt for instance). I just commented the line using
visudo.
Any ideas to make both compatible are still welcome!

Hope it helps!
Best regards,
Pierre Gaulon.