[Bro] ganeti cluster with bro cluster

Dave Crawford bro at pingtrip.com
Mon Feb 13 18:26:24 PST 2017

Thanks for the feedback Pierre, what OS and version are you running Bro on?

Modify the sudoers file to add an additional line to disable the tty requirement specifically for setcap.

bro ALL=NOPASSWD: /sbin/setcap
Defaults!/sbin/setcap !requiretty

Let me know if that takes care of the issue and I’ll get my documentation updated.

-Dave