[Bro] SMB Language

Izik Birka Izik.Birka at hot.net.il
Mon Feb 13 23:36:24 PST 2017

Hi
Just enable SMB analyzer , works great

I have a problem with the Hebrew language , it's looks like it's not supported , I'm getting  this files name in log file :

Test\hello\\\xd7\x92\xd7\x99\xd7\x95\xd7\x9c \xd7\x9b\xd7\x9e\xd7\x95\xd7\xaa\xd7\x99.csv

The \\\xd7\x92\xd7\x99\xd7\x95\xd7\x9c<file:///\\\xd7\x92\xd7\x99\xd7\x95\xd7\x9c> - is Hebrew words

is there a way to fix it ?

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain materials protected by copyright or information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or agreement.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication by error, notify the sender immediately and delete this message immediately.

Thank you.