[Bro] Getting SSL events into Python

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Tue Feb 14 13:20:49 PST 2017

Hello Karol,

by default, events that are handled locally inside of Bro are not sent
anywhere else; for core-raised events, you will have to re-raise them
(with a different name to not cause any issues), and set your
communication preferences so that the raised event will be forwarded to
broccoli (like done in broping.bro).

I hope this helps,
 Johanna