[Bro] Information on OCSP and CRL

Tony Waller twaller at bivio.net
Tue Feb 14 19:50:33 PST 2017

Johanna,

Thank you for the update. Do you see any plans for Bro to be able to leverage a OCSP client soon? If not, is this something that could be added to the code-base by the community?

Sincerely,

Tony

Tony Waller, CPO (USN-Ret.)
CISSP
Director, Systems Engineering
Bivio Networks, Inc.
“Powering Advanced Cyber Operations” (TM)
Mobile (443) 994-0936

*Note: The information contained in this email confidential. This information is intended only for the individual, individuals or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please return the original message to us by email and delete or destroy any copies. Please note any views or opinions expressed or presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bivio Networks, Inc. The recipient should check this email or any attachments for the presence of viruses or malware. Bivio Networks, Inc. accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by any virus or malware transmitted by this email. Thank you.

Think Green when printing