[Bro] Using native PF_RING plugin with broctl

Gary Faulkner gfaulkner.nsm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:19:31 PST 2017

When you built Bro did you also configure/make/make install the pf_ring
plugin? My recollection is that the plugins are not automatically built
when you build bro. They should be in the
<path-to-bro-source>/aux/plugins/ in the source tree. They typically
install into <path-to-bro>/lib/bro/plugins/.

~Gary