[Bro] Fwd: Custom log file

Beyaz Şapka siberkartal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:26:17 PST 2017

You are right. They are available also from there.
But it is not the solution of the problem.
Using both HTTP::log and Files::log_files makes inconsistency.
Because events for all packets occurring concurrently.
While I got tcp stream x in HTTP::log_http, I could get tcp stream 2 in
Files::log_files.
So, I left this approach and developed two scripts, but they have problems
also, details are below.

The data fields are extracted from the event file_state_remove(f: fa_file)
in the following script.
https://pastebin.mozilla.org/8958179
There is two problem in here.
1 request is missing in the output of the script, because it returns 302
redirection HTTP status code, I think.
Alos, response_body_len is not available in here, since it will be
available in connection_state_remove (c: connection).

In the second script,
The data fields are extracted from the event connection_state_remove(c:
connection) in the following script.
https://pastebin.mozilla.org/8958182
There are two problems in here.
5 requests are missing in the output of the script, because in one
connection, there is multiple http responses, I think.
Secondly, it is not possible to extract 5 fields, because they are only
accessible via the f$info record.

There is 11 requests in the sample pcap.
http://wikisend.com/download/488246/test.pcap