[Bro] does bro-ids support parsing QUIC?

Jason Haar jason_haar at trimble.com
Fri Jan 6 19:47:42 PST 2017

Hey there

I'm using the ssl.log files to augment our proxy logs (we have transparent
proxy on port 80, but I believe TLS intercept has no future, so I'm using
bro-ids to capture tcp/443 SNI data - as it's better than doing nothing)

Works well - but I don't think QUIC is supported? Any chance of that being
supported - same outcome as HTTPS: just after the SNI data...

FYI: QUIC is basically HTTP/2 over UDP

--
Cheers

Jason Haar