[Bro] Core affinity on AMD Opteron 6276

Ralph Holz ralph.holz.tech at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:33:30 PST 2017

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the links!

I used lstopo to get an idea of the hardware layout, but I wanted some
script that would figure out which cores share circuitry (because Opteron).
Reading through your thread, it seems my script does the right thing.

As for your setup - do you use an Opteron? And what is the clock rate of
your cores?

Thanks again!

Ralph