[Bro] Tap configuration

Daniel Manzo daniel.manzo at bayer.com
Fri Jan 13 12:28:18 PST 2017

Thank you for the help. I tried the settings, but I have noticed any difference in packets. The main test that I am doing is that I would open two putty sessions to the server, and have one running capstats on eth12 while my other session was downloading a 1GB file to /dev/null. Last week, I was able to see the packets increase greatly via capstats, but now they stay steady at 7 or 8 packets per second.

Best regards,
Dan Manzo