[Bro] Web GUI for Bro?

Patrick Kelley pkelley at hyperionavenue.com
Sat Jan 21 05:22:23 PST 2017

You might consider using an ELK stack for it for an open-source solution.
If your traffic is light, there is a free version of Splunk out there.

Adjust your filebeat yaml file to pickup the Bro logs.
/usr/local/bro/logs/current/*.log

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-elasticsearc
h-logstash-and-kibana-elk-stack-on-ubuntu-14-04

Packetsled makes a solid commercial solution built on Bro.

Patrick Kelley, CISSP

Hyperion Avenue Labs

(770) 881-6538

The limit to which you have accepted being comfortable is the limit to which
you have grown. Accept new challenges as an opportunity to enrich yourself
and not as a point of potential failure.