[Bro] Web GUI for Bro?

Charles Fair charles.a.fair at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:09:43 PST 2017

Got Bro 2.4.1 working on a RHEL 6 system. Can anyone provide suggestions on
what I should use as a web GUI for bro? What is the best options out there?
NOTE - my version of Bro was compiled from source.

I second Patrick Kelley's suggestion.  That would be a pretty
straightforward way to get Bro data into a GUI on the build you currently
have.

We have a Github project that builds out a Bro sensor that includes an
integrated ELK system, on minimal CentOS 7.3.  It is built with Ansible, or
original version with Chef, and can be easily customized for your needs:

   http://rocknsm.io
   https://github.com/rocknsm/rock/tree/v2.0-beta
   https://github.com/rocknsm/rock/tree/v2.0-beta/scripts

It can build an ISO with all updates for offline system builds.

You could also use Splunk, Graylog, or ELSA.

--
Chuck