[Bro] intel.log file stops getting generated.

fatema bannatwala fatema.bannatwala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:28:14 PST 2017

Yeah, all procs pretty much the same, not sure why there is a parent/child
pair for each process, thought it would just be 22 processes per node, hmm
interesting.

I think we don't have any system monitoring graphs on the workers (Looking
into installing some tool to do that, was googling about the same :)).
I can setup a cron to do broctl top and send the output to a file.

The misc/detect-traceroute script isn't loaded, but misc/scan is loaded in
local.bro, was just about to configure Aashish's scan-NG script to detect
other kind of scans as well, but
seeing the boxes already swaping, chucked the plan :(

Thanks,
Fatema.