[Bro] ActiveHTTP

Dave Crawford bro at pingtrip.com
Sun Jan 29 14:37:30 PST 2017

I tried with —pseudo-realtime as well as creating a new PCAP to test with but it still exhibits the same behavior. ActiveHTTP successfully makes the request, and receives a response based other the contents of the temp files, but the when() block is never executed.

The reporter.log only has an event for the termination:

#types	time	enum	string	string
1485725443.690539	Reporter::INFO	received termination signal	(empty)

Is anyone able to re-create the same issue or is this limited to my environment?

-Dave