[Bro] Config.log

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Mon Jan 30 11:01:37 PST 2017

Hi,

Am 30.01.2017 um 19:08 schrieb James Lay:
> An odd request I'm sure....almost all other apps that I do the
> ./configure, make, sudo make install dance leave me with a
> config.log.

This is usually done by Autotools. Bro uses CMake, which doesn't provide
such a mechanism by itself, see [1]. However, I'm not familiar with the
codebase at all, so maybe something like that was already implemented.

> Unless the information is contained somewhere else of course...thank
> you.

What in particular are you actually looking for? CMake should complain
about missing dependencies, etc., and at least in my case it did.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch

[1]: http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2008-January/019426.html