[Bro] Finer detail on mime types

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Mon Jul 10 13:09:07 PDT 2017

That is a bit of an overloaded mime-type I'm afraid.  We did build the
files framework in Bro so that it could be extended to provide quite a
bit of extra information when the file is "sniffed".  The primary
problem that we'd have with providing that information at the moment
is lack of a way to analyze excel files.

  .Seth

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * seth at corelight.com * www.corelight.com