[Bro] Get the license usage down in Splunk when indexing Bro logs

Mike Eriksson mike at swedishmike.org
Wed Jul 12 02:07:59 PDT 2017

Stephen,

I've been looking at the various ways of dropping the S0 connections from
the outside but haven't found a simple way of doing this. My Google-Fu
seems to have abandoned me, hopefully just temporarily.

Would you mind sharing some examples on how you and your organisation
implemented this?

Cheers, Mike