[Bro] - Skip Weird or ProtocolViolation analyzer

william de ping bill.de.ping at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 05:12:56 PDT 2017

Hi,

Yes I am well aware of my input traffic and I would like to save bro as
much processing as I can.
If I know that all my traffic is SMTP related, I have no need for other
analyzers.
I would even like bro to delete a packet that have some malformed data
instead of forwarding it to another analyzer.

The thing is that I would like to make Bro as bare as possible so it can
work as fast as Suricata

Thanks