[Bro] Allowing only certain log types

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Thu Jun 22 12:14:15 PDT 2017

Hi,

in addition to disabling log files (which you can do using
Log::disable_stream, as was already pointed out), you can start Bro in
bare mode. This will not enable any analyzers by default, you will have to
load them manually, wich can save a bit of processing.

Note however that bare mode comes with its own complications - you have to
be sure that you load everything that is required (it is easy to, for
example, forget to load the dynamic protocol detection scripts); this is
not an approach I would generally recommend.

Johanna