[Bro] ERSPAN & Missing Logs

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Fri Jun 30 07:51:46 PDT 2017

If you could send me a few packets of traffic captured with tcpdump I
could take a look for you (I wrote the RSPAN support).  Sometimes it's
hard to verify that parsers will always work with all versions of
protocols and all usage of a protocol.

  .Seth

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * seth at corelight.com * www.corelight.com