[Bro] feeding bro cluster with parameters without restarting it

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Thu Mar 2 07:33:28 PST 2017

Indeed, I was also going to ask that. We did some performance
measurements when we first wrote it - and it actually is quite fast.
There only is a relatively low amount of components between the input
reader and it storing things in a table; I cannot be 100% sure, but I
doubt that other ingestion methods can be much faster. (I actually doubt
that they will be faster at all).

Johanna