[Bro] feeding bro cluster with parameters without restarting it

william de ping bill.de.ping at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 03:42:23 PST 2017

Well, its hard to provide you with this information

As a process, writing to a remote file and reading from that remote file
into a bro table, it is not the most efficient way to perform such a task.

I do see events that have recognized their orig_h as part of the updated
table, but they are very infrequent.

Thanks