[Bro] BROKER enable fails

william de ping bill.de.ping at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 07:38:00 PST 2017

OK I can now send messages and it works :) thanks

How do you implement it in a clustered environment ?
Every instance of bro (manager and workers) will try to listen to the same
port I assume (because broctl will not start while a single bro instance
does work)

Is there a way of updating a table in a cluster environment for only one
bro instance (manager) and make sure it will be synchronized for instances
in the cluster ?

Thanks