[Bro] BROKER + CLUSTER - stuck (Mike Dopheide)

fatema bannatwala fatema.bannatwala at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 11:32:37 PST 2017

Thanks Mike for clarification. Does it means I can use it and redef it in
my local.bro ?
I was thinking is there anyone else encountering same issues with deploy
cmd, and
if it can be added to Bro documentation on how to solve the hanging issue.
Because thinking of it as a normal user perspective: I upgrade the Bro
cluster to 2.5, and when use broctl deploy, it just hangs there, while user
having no clue why it would happen.

Thanks,
Fatema.